Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Petal Pouch Tutorial

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share great tutorial on how to make this adorable petal pouch that I saw on the blog "A Spoonful of Sugar". For a link to the tutorial, please click here.

Here's a couple of pictures of some of the pouches I made using the tutorial:



This pouch is slightly smaller than the one in the tutorial. (When I cut the fabric for this pouch, I cut each of the 2 squares 8.0 by 8.0 inches, instead of 8.5 by 8.5 inches.)

The pouch on it's own is a great gift and my friends use them to hold jewerly and small trinkets.

I hope you enjoy making these pouches for your friends!

Best wishes,

Zaineb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this post. Please leave me a comment or email me at giftsforallmyfriends@gmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to write a message.