Friday, May 31, 2013

Ombre Sticker Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to share a super quick tutorial on how to make ombre stickers. This a a great gift to include in letters or add to party favors.



Here are the supplies you'll need:

  • Xyron create-a-sticker (my Xyron is makes stickers up to 1.5 inches wide)
  • Paint chips
  • Decorative punch (I'm using a butterfly punch)


Step 1 - Punch:
  • Punch the paint chips in several colors ranging from dark to light.
Step 2- Arrange:
  • Arrange the punched butterflies in order of dark to light color.


Step 3- Make stickers:
  • Place the punched butterflies through the Xyron machine, starting with the darkest ones first. 

  • Pull the tab until the first set of butterflies can no longer be seen, then add the next set of butterflies.
  • Continue until all butterflies are placed through the Xyron.
  • Then pull the stickers and cut the strip. Rub the stickers, then remove the top sheet of thin plastic.

  • Rearrange any stickers that are off center. 
  • Cut excess backing.
  • Give as gifts!




I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.

Best wishes,

Zaineb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this post. Please leave me a comment or email me at giftsforallmyfriends@gmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to write a message.