Today I want to share a super quick tutorial on how to make ombre stickers. This a a great gift to include in letters or add to party favors.
Here are the supplies you'll need:
- Xyron create-a-sticker (my Xyron is makes stickers up to 1.5 inches wide)
- Paint chips
- Decorative punch (I'm using a butterfly punch)
Step 1 - Punch:
- Punch the paint chips in several colors ranging from dark to light.
Step 2- Arrange:
- Place the punched butterflies through the Xyron machine, starting with the darkest ones first.
- Pull the tab until the first set of butterflies can no longer be seen, then add the next set of butterflies.
- Continue until all butterflies are placed through the Xyron.
- Then pull the stickers and cut the strip. Rub the stickers, then remove the top sheet of thin plastic.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.